Monday, March 10, 2014

Blog #3 My life

Well hey there, for whoever is reading this, I finally have some time to sit down and catch up on my blogs.
I fell behind working two jobs and going to school full time, maybe not the smartest idea, but hey who cares.

Well the last few weeks In class have been great. One day Sweeney was trying to get us to count to get into groups,(everyone hates btw) SO NOBODY would count correctly. It would go like 1, 2, 5, 0, -3, Until we felt the teacher was getting mad. Our class is pretty rebellious if you'd ask me. We finally got into groups to read each other's essays witch im sure nobody did anyway.

I hate how none of the teachers really put there grades on black board, like I want to know my grades and there are none up. Why even have that thing if nobody uses it correctly? like really.

But anyways, Cool story real quick,
Went to the back and wanted one dollar golden coins, yeah the size of a quarter? well the bank gave me 10 One dollar coins for $10, and there x3 bigger than a quarter. Well two of the coins looked like pure silver. So I took them to a coin  shop and was able to sell those two coins for $12. And I still have 8 coins left. haha looks like the bank messed up big time!!! but anyways, hope everyone is enjoying there spring break as I am, Indiana and Kentucky are pretty sunny, and gas prices here are horrid. its 3.70/gallon here so be lucky all you people in VA.

Enjoy your spring break and don't break the bank.
P.s Sorry for the next 4 blogs im about to post lol

No comments:

Post a Comment