Monday, March 10, 2014

Blog #5

Hey people of the RBC college,

SO this blog thing is kind of funny, I don't know, im not used to it yet but I will get there.
This blog is going to be short and sweet about the essay that is due Monday I believe.

Who would make a paper due the first Monday after spring break? im sure the teacher knows have of us will be either still recovering from all the party's or trips they took, and the other half probably wont remember to do it anyways. If they do remember, its probably Sunday night before class.

But anyways Im probably going to work on it this weekend after I get home from my little road trip.

If anyone is good at Grammer, And spelling and everything that goes with writing, send me a message on facebook or something, because I really suck at it, and would love a tutor or help haha.

10-4, enjoy your break guys and gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment