Monday, March 10, 2014

blog #4 Spring break catch up

Hey fellow students,
Well here is my fourth blog, and im not going to talk about really anything but the movie we watched in class. IT is a boring movie that SHALL not be NAMED >.<

Well It was so boring that our teacher "cough cough" fell asleep for like half the movie. It was funny for the fact that the girls in the class took pictures of him sleeping I guess to post it on social media, If they did it was probably the most funniest thing you saw in your life.

I don't know how he expected us to pay attention if he couldn't even stay awake, but hey at least it was somewhat quiet in the class room.

The movie and what we read are different but yet the same. Im not a huge fan of reading anything that don't interest me, but watching any movie beats only reading it so I was pretty happy when we got to watch half the movie since Sweeney skipped half of it.

But anyways I hope the snow goes away. stays away. Im ready to go to the beach this year.!!!

Sorry again for all the blog post you are about to see,

Enjoy your spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment